Re: new title on multiple \score blocks in same file

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: new title on multiple \score blocks in same file
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:02:32 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

I send a copy of this to bug-lilypond since it's a feature request.

As you have noted, you will only get a new indication of piece and opus
for each subsequent \score. I agree with you that it would be great to
have some option to automatically print a number of individual parts
from a single input file. However, then you would also like a new page
for each new \score. Also, the page numbers should be reset and maybe
the layout should be changed to typeset the instrument name in the
page heading.

Waiting for this feature, I usually solve the problem using
lilypond-book. Attached, you can find one example file.

   /Mats

For me it's individual sections/movements of a piece.  I would just like
more parts of the \header to work without a new page or file. I
discovered that 'piece' works.  I use it for a quick and dirty solution
for stuff that's for temporary use and not to be published.  I'm glad to
know that opus also works.

I know I also need to use lilybook but haven't taken the time yet.
Maybe your example will help.

Thanks,

Paul Scott