Tuplets!

From: Jim Bartram
Subject: Tuplets!
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:33:40 -0700

(using V. 2.0 on Windows)

I'm going slightly out of my mind trying to get a particular result with
triplets. I've been experimenting with the examples, but not getting
anywhere fast. What I want to enter is a bar of 4/4 time, where each beat
has two sixteenth-note triplets. I'm also looking for two beams (for the
sixteenth notes), with a single beam connecting these two triplets, so all
the noes in each beat is beamed.

Whenever I try to enter sixteenth-note triplets, I get just stems, not
beams. I'm sure it's possible, just not happening!

Thanks for any help with this...

Regards,

-Jim