Re: ugly lyrics with 2.0.1 on Windows

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: ugly lyrics with 2.0.1 on Windows
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:48:20 +0200

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Did you do anything special in your file, such as including
> paper16.ly or setting any Lyrics related properties?

I have paper16.ly included, yes.  Shouldn't that work?

Without paper16, I do indeed get a better font, but in return I can
only fit one system on a page, which is a bit suboptimal for this
piece.

paper19 fails as always, paper13 is too small and has the wrong font,
paper11 idem, while paper23 and paper26 work (but are a bit on the
large side).

--

Arvid