Re: Help with fonts

From: Robert de Vries
Subject: Re: Help with fonts
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:55:48 +0200

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 17:23, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> There's something strange with the feta13.pfa that's embedded in the
> your Postscript file. Unfortunately, I'm not fluent enough in Postscript
> to realize what the problem is. You mentioned in your first email that
> you had installed the "2.0.1 redhat version as made available from the
> download page". I can't see any RedHat 2.0.1, so exactly what .rpm file
> did you download? Have you tried any other of the .rpm files?

I downloaded the one compiled for fedora (Severn/test2).
As it seems that you find the package suspect, I have rebuilt the lilypond
2.0.1 from the tarball, and lo and behold, no more funny stuff! It works.
It seems that the fedora package has been incorrectly built.
I hereby offer my rpm packages for RedHat 9 on my web site.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rhdv/music/index.html

        Robert