Re: Need tweak advice for long run of grace notes

From: Larry Gilbert
Subject: Re: Need tweak advice for long run of grace notes
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:23:20 -0600 (MDT)

> I'm guessing that the easiest way to fix this is to manually override
> the position of the right end of the beam, but I can't seem to find
> anything in the manual on how to do that.  (I'm sure it's in there, but
> I'm just not grokking the manual's organization.)

I figured out how to use the "positions" property of Voice.Beam to do this.

The internals manual was no help, though--what's left of it, anyway.
Anyone know what happened to this in between 1.4 and 2.0?  It seems like a
complete hodge-podge now as compared to before.

--
Larry Gilbert
Renton, WA, USA