shifted rhythms, barlinecheck and \cadenzaOn

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: shifted rhythms, barlinecheck and \cadenzaOn
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:28:14 +0200

Hi

The following .ly obviously breaks. The dotted halfnotes are displayed
where i want then (on the second 16th note) but barline checking
scrambles the remaining output. Is there a way to either

1) turn off barchecks?
2) use \cadenzaOn? (I couldn't find much documentation on this)
3) Is there a better way to achieve what I want?

-- begin lily --
RH = \notes \relative c'' \context Voice = RH {
    | r16 c8 c c16 ~ c16 c8 c c16 ~
    | c16 c8 c c16 ~ c16 c8 c c16 ~
    | c16 c8 c c16 ~ c16 c8 c c16
}

LH = \notes  \relative c \context Voice = LH {
    | r16 c2.
    | c2.
    | c2.
}