Re: Font installation problem

From: Mark Hymers
Subject: Re: Font installation problem
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:20:48 +0100

On Fri, 25, Apr, 2003 at 02:25:01PM +0200, Mats Bengtsson spoke thus..
> Everything looks fine (the PK files are not created until they
> are needed by xdvi or dvips).
>
> I can't understand why lilypond can't find the file when
> kpsewhich can find it, since they use exactly the same
> library call.

I've installed 1.7.17 and it works!  I've no idea why it makes any
difference.  I removed the fonts from the main texmf directory and
installed 1.7.17 - it's quite happy for them to be in
/usr/share/lilypond/...

Anyway, thanks.  I've a couple of questions about actually using
lilypond but I'll start a new thread for those.

Cheers,

Mark

"I never make predictions.  I never have and I never will."
     Tony Blair