Re: group articulations

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: group articulations
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:33:39 -0400

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 11:42 am, David Bobroff wrote:
> Is there a way to assign the same articulation to a string of notes?

Write it for sed and I'll stick it in ptfilter.sed for sly.
I don't have anything quite like that, dealing with
newlines.

Are you sure that it's worth it?  You would still have
to type something like:

@art -.  b16 a g f e d @/art

no matter how it is implemented or by whom.

Instead, you could shorten your typing by searching and replacing
" " (a space) with "-. " starting at the cursor.  Maybe an
editor is the best place for an editing task?  DaveA

--
The biggest losers of all are the winners of an unjust war.
The wars are not over.  Just the winning part is over.