Re: Can't see notes

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: Can't see notes
Date: 12 Apr 2003 16:43:54 +0000

>  To clarify my question below, I unloaded and installed the ".rpm"
> files and not the source.
>
> Shouldn't that take care of all.

I haven't used an RPM for Lilypond in a long time.  I was using it in
cygwin in Windows and now I'm compiling from CVS source.  Check your
../texmf tree and see if there are (or symbolic links to) Lilypond font
files.  If not put them there and run 'texhash'.  If they are there try
running 'texhash'.  This will let TeX know that there is new stuff to
find.

Hope this helps.

-David Bobroff