Re: really wrong

From: Alexandre Beneteau
Subject: Re: really wrong
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:43:30 +0200

It seems like you have not deleted the old fonts (remove old .pk files), did you ?

Alex.
David Bobroff wrote:
Now I've got something really wrong with my installation.  I've got the
latest CVS installed.  I was experimenting with the multi-measure rest
markup and then discovered that I was no longer able to produce notes. Instead of noteheads I get accidentals. That is, I get a natural or
even a double flat in the staff or on a ledger line, but no notehead.

What did I do?

-David Bobroff