guile-config

From: David Bobroff
Subject: guile-config
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:05:33 +0000

Well I tried getting around the guile-config issue by trying to build the
lily rpm.  I still needed the guile-config for that but in the process of
trying to figure out how to build the Lilypond rpm I learned how to build
the guile rpm (it is now 'rpmbuild') which produced guile-config.  I now
have /usr/bin/guile-config but ./configure is still complaining:

ERROR: Please install required programs: echo no guile-config 1.6
(installed: )

Is there something I need to do (like 'texhash' after adding a TeX package)
to make the system aware of guile-config?

--David Bobroff
The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating system
and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.