Re: MusicXML

From: Guido Amoruso
Subject: Re: MusicXML
Date: 27 Feb 2003 18:18:53 +0100

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 18:10, address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

> Is there any chance Lilypond will ever be able to take MusicXML as
> input?  How hard would it be, and how would it fit into lilypond's
> architecture?
I've written a MusicXML to Lilypond converter, it is at
http://www.nongnu.org/xml2ly.
It is a sort of prototype but I think it can be pretty useful already: if you
test it, please tell me how it works for you.
On the other hand, if you mean MusicXML as a direct input to Lilypond, I can't
tell you much, but read http://www.lilypond.org/wiki/?XmlInput

Regards,
Guido