Chords under voltas ?

From: Ryurick M. Hristev
Subject: Chords under voltas ?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:59:52 +1300 (NZDT)

Hello,

Is there a way to print the chord names _under_ the volta bars ?

I saw some stuff in the archives but doesn't quite work
(at least not on 1.6.7).

BTW while searching the archives I saw that several people were
interested in reducing the font size for chords. This is what I
managed to come with:

\context ChordNames <
        \property ChordNames.ChordName \set #'font-magnification = #'0.8

because the font-relative-size doesn't work.

Ryurick M. Hristev mailto:address@hidden
Computer Systems Manager
University of Canterbury, Physics & Astronomy Dept., New Zealand