Re: 1.6.5 - is this a memory issue? or my mistake?

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: 1.6.5 - is this a memory issue? or my mistake?
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 09:58:12 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion.  Right place, unfortunately no solution
there.

I've stripped the source to the absolute minimum to reproduce the
problem.  Ultimately I've determined that the problem has nothing to do
with the notes at all, but rather with some 'stemUp', 'stemDown' macros
I'd created ... while not consistent, if I use the macro before a space
the problem occurs but if I let the stems of the first note start by
going their 'natural' (Lilypond defined) direction to start, then I can
use the macros as intended.

/H