Re: lilypond-book w/LaTeX (Staff Length Problem)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book w/LaTeX (Staff Length Problem)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:18:50 +0100

In recent versions of Lilypond, you should add the option noquote:
\begin[noquote]{lilypond}
\end{lilypond}
If you don't want any indentation at all, add also the option 'noindent'.

   /Mats

Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
Greetings.

I had thought I had solved this in the past, but I cannot remember how. I create a simple lilypond book in LaTeX, run lilypond-book on it and all works as planned, however when I create music that is multiple lines long, they are not right justified, meaning that the staff's on each line are different lenghts and it really looks goofy :)

Anyway, I know their is a way to solve this. If anyone wishes to look at what I am sending to lilypond and what I get back, you can visit:

http://cowgar.com/index.jsp?page=LilyPond

and you will see two links: one for the LaTeX file and the other for the PostScript output.

Thank you very much,

Jeremy

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing