font problems

From: W. Brishen Viaud
Subject: font problems
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 00:58:12 -0400

Hi, hopefully this will be quite simple and simply something that I've
overlooked.

I have just installed version 1.6.4 on my system (slackware 8.0) over top of
the my older 1.4.9 version.

I am now have trouble with the fonts.  The note heads are very oddly shaped,
and the tails are all 1/64 for quarter notes.  The staffs are also wrong with
a bass clef in place of a treble one, and also further down then it should be
(half of it is under the staff).

Obviously something is going wrong, any hints?

address@hidden