Re: free music fonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: free music fonts
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:46:41 +0200

Lilypond includes a font with GNU General Public License, see
www.lilypond.org. However, I'm not sure what font format is
practical to use in a Java application. The lilypond fonts are
available as Postscript Type1 fonts. If you are on a Windows
platform, it's probably easiest to get access to them by
installing the Windows binaries for Lilypond and then picking
them from C:\cygwin\usr\share\lilypond\1.6.*\fonts\type1\

I don't know where you found out about the mailing list, the
list you used is outdated.

   /Mats