Re: acute' accent!

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: acute' accent!
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:09:31 +0200

If you replace every \ with \\ your example should work.
The reason is that we want to be able to handle double
quotes within the strings. To get a double quote, you
use \" just as in C programming, for example. Likewise,
Lilypond understands a few other escape sequencies like
\n, \t and \'. Since backslash is treated specially, you
have to escape that as well, i.e. use \\ when you want \.

   /Mats