Re: D7#9

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: D7#9
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:10:32 +0000

On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 07:14:09 Thomas Willhalm wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 06:28:55PM +0000, David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
> >
> > Stop hitting yourself on the head and enter them as
> > lyrics.  They look better too.
>
> Well, then you loose the feature that you can hear the chord while
> listening to the midi file.
>
> Thomas

Hearing the chord without rhythm and without reference to a real
instrument is not a feature, it's an annoyance.

Putting together a chord feature that sounds like guitar
and bass would be pretty easy, I think, but it would still
be nothing but a toy.

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden