Re: \mark on the last \bar "|."

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: \mark on the last \bar "|."
Date: 01 Aug 2002 15:34:34 +0200

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 14:47, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Funny coincidence, I found the same problem yesterday night!
> Then I thought it would be enough to change the visibility-lambda
> property, but it didn't help. This is clearly a bug!

if there is a reason for this, then i can sort of follow the thinking,
in that a rehearsal mark with no following bars makes no sense at all.

this is one of the reasons why i posted a question about including
d.c./d.s. al fine/coda repeats in lily a month or so ago...

greetings,
simon.
--
Confucius say, man who live in glass house shower in basement.