Rehearsal marks, percent repeat

From: Han-Wen
Subject: Rehearsal marks, percent repeat
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:38:14 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> }}"
>
> is not usable at all (lots of white space before and after the barline).

I can't duplicate this problem. can you send a small .ly ?

> I would like to look in the sources to see if I can do something
> to solve the problems outlined in my previous posting about
> percent repeat:
>
> - Too wide percent repeat measures

check out Spacing_spanner::standard_breakable_column_spacing

> - It is not possible to have multiple precent repeat behave a la "skipBars"

That's more difficult. You would have to look into
percent-repeat-engraver.cc and percent-repeat-iterator.cc I'm also not
sure what you really want. AFAIK the syntax for repeating longer
fragments is

 . ///
  ///.

(number of slashes = number of measures.) I've seen numbers on top
just to help people, i.e.

  1   2   3

which one do you want?

--