Re: multiple pages again

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: multiple pages again
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:01:07 +0200

> If you're going to encourage people to put multiple pieces in one
> lilypond file, there should probably be some way of controlling
> pagebreaks in lilypond.

There is!  Within a score, you can say \newpage and
for the titling you could use the trick described by
Simon.

address@hidden said:
> This is a problem any time you're doing the pagebreaking for a system.
>  It's why it would be nice to somehow be able to say "these headers go
> with this body" and have LaTeX or lilypond take care of it for you.

Of course, headers should always be on the same page as the
first line of the next piece. That's what I've tried to implement
but as I said, these issues are unfortunately very hairy in TeX
(at least in low-level TeX).

   /Mats