winnt lilypond-book and guitar chord diagram update

From: Patrick Stanistreet
Subject: winnt lilypond-book and guitar chord diagram update
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:27:06 +0800

Greetings,

Thanks to Jan and Mats for the winnt information.

Sorry to everyone using lilypond on winnt, I
pretty much live on linux so I only test
infrequently on nt.  Still it is amazing
that it works as well as it does on that
platform.

I am using 1.5.55 on linux so changing the line
drumpitch-init.ly to drumpitch.ly on winnt
works fine.  I haven't tried downloading the
extra package as my reason for using it was
to move the page numbers to the top right
of the page.

If anyone knows how to do this one other thing
I would appreciate the information.

When I setup a 2 measure example that is intended
to repeat and there are ties on the last measure
to continue notes on the first measure, lilypond
doesn't print the ties.  I know the documentation
says that is intended but if there were a way
to put the ties back in?