Error running Latex on an apparently correct file

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Error running Latex on an apparently correct file
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:47:37 +0200

I can not find what is the source of the problem compiling this Jazz song file.

Lilypond produces no error at all, it is when it starts the Latex part that it crashes. I have no idea what can be wrong, because I have other files with the same structure and all worked fine.

I am using 1.4.12 on Windows 2000. I am providing the .ly file and the spanish.ly file if some would like to try.

The error msg says something like: "error: latex: command exited with value 256 ....."

I would appreciatte any hep for I have run out of ideas, I am afraid.

Thanks a bunch in advance

Carlos