multi measure rests

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: multi measure rests
Date: 14 Jun 2002 18:30:11 +0200

hi all,

how can i tweak the depiction of multi-measure rests? i need to change
the position of the numbers.

enclosed a file that should show my problem. it's been cut and pasted
from an arrangement of the hornpipe from the water music that i was
working on, and should show my problem.

this problem is also related to a problem mentioned earlier on the list,
namely text above staves, but none of the tips or tricks given helped me
(as can be seen in the \score part of the enclosed file). if anybody can
give me any tips for solving this problem, i'd be very grateful. if
somebody knows of a way to right-justify text to the following bar line,
then that would be very helpful too (for FINE and Da Capo markings for
instance).

thanx for any help,
greetings, simon.
--
Confucius say, man who live in glass house shower in basement.