lilypond-book question

From: jeff covey
Subject: lilypond-book question
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:41:43 -0500

all 15 of bach's inventions are in mutopia now, so i'm putting them
together in a book:

http://jeffcovey.net/music/scores/bach/inventions/complete/

(i'd like to add the sinfonias to this when they're done.)

the scores are all heavily indented on the right.  i've put some text
at the top of the first invention to show how much space is being
wasted.  how can i convince the music that it's just as worthy as the
text?  :)

thanks,

| jeff covey address@hidden http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-869-8088 |
|i cant make the on screen display . please send me file . iam looking for   |
|the file for one month. or give me the address where i can get the file.    |
|                                             -- freshmeat.net contributor   |