dual time sigs

From: Ian Bailey-Mortimer
Subject: dual time sigs
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:26:50 +1000

Hi fellow lilyponders,

I am arranging Bach's /Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring/ for string quartet.
It switches constantly between 3/4 and 9/8 time (i.e. 3 beats per bar,
divided into either 2 or 3 quavers). (How) Can I get both time signatures
to appear at the start (pref. with 9/8 in parentheses, as it is in the
urtext I am basing it on).

Ian
Ian Bailey-Mortimer <address@hidden>  <_><
- Reply with `Subject: SIGEDIT' and body `help' to set your .signature prefs -

For a quick energy boost, nothing beats having the boss walk in. -- Al Bernstein