Subjects

From: Thomas Willhalm
Subject: Subjects
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:26:43 +0200

Hello,

now, when there are changes to the mailing lists, I would like to suggest
that in every email from the list, some key word like "lily:" is
automatically included in the subject line. If the key word is already
included, the subject wouldn't change.

So, "line breaks" would become "lily: line breaks", "Re: lily: line breaks"
should stay "Re: lily: line breaks".

Some time ago, I've been subscribed to an email list, where this happend
to be the case. It was much easier to recognise emails from this list and
to sort out spam.

If the mailing list software supports such sort of things, I would like
to suggest that we use them.

Best regards
Thomas

--