Re: RFC: Adding syntax highlighting to the official documentation

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: RFC: Adding syntax highlighting to the official documentation
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 17:37:04 -0500

On Dec 30, 2021, at 17:07, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

> What about the original one, I mean, the one
> starting this thread? As I understand it, Dan
> tried less colors because there was a lot of
> blue and black was easier to read. Maybe it
> will be better with some kind of green?

I have the same view of predominantly green text as of predominantly blue text:
black & white is the easiest combination to read, yet the scheme leaves almost
nothing in black.

I would trade the gold for blue.

Having said that, I'm not vetoing either your previous or your current
proposal.  I gave my two cents, and I am content.
—
Dan