"Meisters" in the Contributor's guide

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: "Meisters" in the Contributor's guide
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 23:13:01 +0100

Hi,

There is this section in the Contributor's guide:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/contributor/meisters

It lists four roles with decision power in the project.
This dates back to older times where the team was
quite different. These days, I don't think we have
any formal structure like this apart from the Patch
Meister role which remains. I wouldn't want to see
formal governance processes either.

Ok to remove this? The Patch Meister role can be
described elsewhere.

Regards,
Jean