Re: pygments support in PDFs with LM fonts

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: pygments support in PDFs with LM fonts
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 09:19:34 +0000 (UTC)

>>> Stupid question: how do I find the path to TeXLive in the build
>>> system?
>>
>> All TeXLive binaries are expected to be in PATH.  Why do you need
>> the path?
>
> Sorry, I meant the <TeXLive> part of TEXINPUTS in your previous
> email.

Ah, ok.  I think a good solution is to let `kpsewhich` directly report
the location of the lm afm files:

  LMTL10_AFM=`kpsewhich -format=afm lmtl10`
  export TEXINPUTS="`dirname $LMTL10_AFM`;"

(I use `;` for the path separator – which the kpathsea library
supports – to make it work for both Unix and Windows.)

      Werner