Re: Pango 1.48.3

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Pango 1.48.3
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 14:07:13 +0200

Am Samstag, dem 22.05.2021 um 10:10 +0000 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:

> > Now fully resolved with 1.48.5 🙂
>
> Thanks for testing!  How shall we proceed?

What do you mean? Versions 1.48.3 and 1.48.4 use more memory if you
compile hundreds of tiny files (as for the regression tests), but
that's probably not something users do. The issue with multiple jobs is
long fixed (see part of the quote that you trimmed) and the fix already
released in LilyPond 2.22.1.

Jonas