Re: strange replacement 100 → hundred in NR

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: strange replacement 100 → hundred in NR
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 12:24:00 +0200

Am Donnerstag, den 01.10.2020, 05:07 +0200 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
> >> what was the last version in which this was seen working as
> >> expected?
>
> For me, three weeks ago.
>
> > Probably never did but people got lucky.
>
> Yes, it looks like that.

So I think it's more likely that the issue got exposed by
commit 5a957021a3 which runs lilypond once per document passed to
lilypond-book instead of per included file. This increases the chance
of being unlucky...

As far as I understand, the correct solution is to reset text-font-
defaults per session. I've put up a MR that seems to work for local
tests: https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/431
Due to the nature of the issue, I need to run two full doc builds (on
master and with the change) to ensure it really solves the problem...

Jonas