Re: Obsolete string, still being used

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Obsolete string, still being used
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 18:12:01 +0200

El 15 de agosto de 2020 18:06:30 CEST, Dan Eble <dan@faithful.be> escribió:
>On Aug 8, 2020, at 12:45, Francisco Vila <paconet@gmx.es> wrote:
>>
>> At least (if you can, whenever you find the spare time) could anybody
>> confirm that those strings in the log are now untranslated in your
>> system? Just compile any trivial file. Thank you!
>
>Dr. Vila,
>
>I'm not sure what you're asking for.  Does this help?
>
>    $ out/bin/lilypond /dev/null
>    GNU LilyPond 2.21.5
>    Processing `/dev/null'
>    Parsing…
>    /dev/null:1: warning: no \version statement found, please add
>
>    \version "2.21.5"
>
>    for future compatibility
>    Success: compilation successfully completed
>

>Dan

Thank you. That log used to be translated in localized installations but it now
appears to be untranslated. Obviously in an English installation the log is in
English. Thanks anyway. I will research and try tracking the problem when I
return home next week.
--
Paco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi