Re: GSoC-2020 update: Jul 31

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Re: GSoC-2020 update: Jul 31
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 13:22:11 -0700

(Forgot to reply-all, so sending this to the mailing list as well.)

Hi Daniel,

I see what you mean. Judging from the example you offered, however, I
believe the issue is not one of scaling, but of origin misplacement. When
zoomed in, my current reproduction of Bravura appears to be too far to the
right, yielding a greater whitespace than there should be between the stem
and the flag. The Y positions of the top and bottom of the glyph, however,
seem to be in the correct place, so the larger appearance is probably just
an artifact of the misplacement. I'll see what I can do about it this week.

Thanks,
Owen