Re: Remove last compiler warning patch

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Remove last compiler warning patch
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 14:57:38 +0200

<address@hidden> writes:

> Patch to remove warning in flex generated code.
>

> This patch together with the previous 2 patches I have sent, remove all
> compiler warnings while compiling lilypond on my machine (Debian 64 buster).

Just so that you don't feel like you are being ignored here: we are
right now in the process of using to Gitlab as our development platform
and so the work in picking up patches and entering them in the tracker
is likely to take some days before we settle into new routines.  It's
likely that your patches will then be taken up.

--
David Kastrup