Re: Vertical alignment of non AxisGroup grobs

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Vertical alignment of non AxisGroup grobs
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 09:39:43 +0100

Hello Valentin,

On 06/05/2020 13:24, Valentin Petzel wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’m looking into doing large time sigs found in modern conducting scores in
lilypond. For that reason I need to place TimeSignatures that are not in a
Vertical axis group on the score. Is there any way to vertically align such
objects relative to the bottom of the system instead of the top?

Or is there any way to place a grob relative to a parent context? (Like say,
if I’ve got a Time sig context in a StaffGroup, is there a way to place the
Time signatures relative to the StaffGroup?)

Regards,
Valentin

In case you don't get an answer, you may be better placed asking this kind of question in the 'users' rather list than the 'developer' list.