Re: GSoC for LilyPond

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Re: GSoC for LilyPond
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 11:15:44 -0700

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to working with you all.

I'm not familiar with IRC, although I've heard the name passed around. If
this list is more active, I suppose I'll stay here. I do appreciate the
ability to spend time crafting a good email response.

In the meantime, I have a few days left of finals before my schedule is
really free. I've downloaded LilyDev (I mainly use Windows, but I have a
couple Raspberry Pi's if it's desirable to test more platforms) and will
give compiling a try at the end of this week. This is all new for me, so I
appreciate your willingness to help me with newbie questions! I'll probably
have quite a few, especially regarding compiling.

Thanks,
Owen