Re: [trial] current status

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: [trial] current status
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 19:10:13 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 03.05.2020, 13:51 -0400 schrieb Dan Eble:
> On May 3, 2020, at 07:00, Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> wrote:
> > As the last two points involve some (short) scripts and I already have
> > two more for the migration, I'd like to put them into a new repository;
> > maybe https://gitlab.com/lilypond/infrastructure ? (I think they're
> > sufficiently orthogonal to LilyPond itself that they deserve their own
> > place to live.)
>
> Sounds good.  A reason to put them with LilyPond would be if you wanted them
> to be branched and versioned with LilyPond, but I don't see that as important.

Right, that's what I wanted to express with "orthogonal" - we do not
need to version them together with LilyPond. Instead they are tied to
our decision of the tools we use.

Due to lack of other responses, I went ahead and created the repository
(see above). I'll still wait a few days for others to voice their
opinions before posting some final questions and proposing the actual
migration.

Cheers,
Jonas