Re: Start contributin and Error in startup script: couldn't connect to d

From: Caio Barros
Subject: Re: Start contributin and Error in startup script: couldn't connect to display ":0"
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 20:13:40 -0300

Hello!

Em sex., 1 de mai. de 2020 às 17:35, Federico Bruni <address@hidden>
escreveu:

> For me (on Fedora) these two requirements are enough (to launch gitk or
> lily-git):
>
> https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev/tree/master/mkosi#running-graphical-applications-from-the-container

I don't know. Arch normally comes with a very barebones configuration.
Maybe the xhost command is already on .xinit or other configuration file on
Fedora? Anyway, it works now, so... hey!

> (I've just noticed a bug in the PATH variable in LilyDev. I'll fix it
> soon.)

Yeah, I noticed that I had to append $LILYPOND_GIT to .bashrc file. Is that
the bug you noticed? I also added /home/dev/git-cl there. But this was no
biggie.

> If you need help with translation, let me know.
> I would start with updating the website, then move to the manuals.
> Manuals in decreasing priority order: learning, notation, usage.

Looking forward to start! I already have some noob questions, but I'll post
them to the translation list. Thanks a lot!

Caio