Re: Is the CG out of date?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Is the CG out of date?
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 09:30:29 +0000

Monday, January 20, 2020, 10:17:42 AM, Michael Käppler wrote:

> Am 20.01.2020 um 11:04 schrieb Michael Käppler:
>>
>> Attached is an extract of the CG pages we're discussing, with my recent
>> (yet only local) changes.
>>
> Urgh, sorry. Really(tm) attached now.

Just noticed a silly typo here - in 'Installing LilyDev in VirtualBox" step 11
/keybord/keyboard/

Hope it's not too late, but doesn't really matter.

I was hoping to get my amendments to NR and LM organised, but haven't been able
to as I've been having problems with VirualBox and am very busy now.

Best regards,

Peter