2.91.84 - windows-only bugs

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: 2.91.84 - windows-only bugs
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:31:07 +0100

Hi all,

iirc in Salzburg there was the plan to do a 2.19.84-release, soon
followed by stable 2.20
May I ask how's the state of 2.19.84?

I ask because, in the german forum Arnold found a method to cure some
windows-only bugs., about mis-predicted force and probably several
assertion-failures:
https://lilypondforum.de/index.php/topic,609.msg3463.html#msg3463

Though,  this would first need to be reviewed and put in the source
and then been tested by users.
For the latter, I made a windows-installer containing this patch and
could post about it on -user for testing.

Alternatively, we could postpone it, implementing it in 2.21

Thoughts?

Cheers,
  Harm