Re: [Notensatz im 21. Jahrhundert] documentation for those who cannot at

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: [Notensatz im 21. Jahrhundert] documentation for those who cannot attend?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:42:23 +0100

Me too! I am very, very sad that I cannot join this wonderful conference.

Am 12.01.2020 um 20:00 schrieb Malte Meyn:
Hi list,

after reading the recent threads about the upcoming conference I had
another look at the updated programme and saw that so many of you will
be there and the LilyPond dev meeting on Sunday will have a very
interesting agenda. I would love to come and meet you in person after
all the years on this list but sadly I can’t make it :'(

I assume that many of the talks and discussions would be interesting
for lots of developers who cannot come. Is there a possibility to
document the unconference day, f.e. by recording video and
distributing it (if not public then protected by password that only
users asking for it get by private mail)?

Cheers,
Malte