Re: MacOS 64-bit build

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: MacOS 64-bit build
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:00:09 +0100 (CET)

>> There is no guarantee that `FlexLexer.h` found during compilation
>> is the one that is used by a recent flex version.  Unfortunately,
>> `FlexLexer.h` doesn't contain any version information, so it is
>> really impossible to protect against this situation automatically.
>
> Akim Demaille made a patch for it, see:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-bison/2018-09/msg00020.html

Nope, he didn't.  This patch is for something completely different, as
far as I can see – LilyPond doesn't use `FlexLexer.hh`, it rather uses
`FlexLexer.h` that comes with flex.

If you look into the git repository of flex you can see that even the
most recent version of `FlexLexer.h` doesn't have any version
information.

    Werner