Re: Gub / Windows Subsystem for Linux SUCCESS for linux-64

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Gub / Windows Subsystem for Linux SUCCESS for linux-64
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:39:53 -0500

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 5:52 AM Knut Petersen <address@hidden> wrote:
> The attached netpbm-patch for GUB should fix the problem.

I am not an expert with Linux developer tools. All I know is what I
read in the LilyPond Contributor's Guide.

gub@SAFEOFFICE:~/gub$ git am ../0001-NETPBM-Use-defaults.patch
Applying: NETPBM: Use defaults.
.git/rebase-apply/patch:37: trailing whitespace.

.git/rebase-apply/patch:39: trailing whitespace.

.git/rebase-apply/patch:42: trailing whitespace.

.git/rebase-apply/patch:47: trailing whitespace.

.git/rebase-apply/patch:52: trailing whitespace.

warning: squelched 2 whitespace errors
warning: 7 lines add whitespace errors.

> If building tools::imagemagick should fail: try the 2nd patch

The netpbm patch seems successful. And no complaints from imagemagick.

I got a lilypond-2.21.0-1.linux-64.sh that resulted in a functional
LilyPond 2.21.0.

Now, on to linux-x86.
--
Karlin High