Re: macOS 64-bit

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: macOS 64-bit
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 19:09:40 +0200 (CEST)

>> [...] please send more generic questions to
>>
>> address@hidden ;
>>
>> the people on the list are quite responsive usually.
>
> Would it be better to email the “users” list about something like
> setting the compiler as a build-phase dependency?  From the
> descriptions online I had planned on posting to the “dev” list for
> something like that.

I don't think so.  As far as I can see, the users list is for Portfile
maintainers also, while the dev list is mainly for the development of
MacPorts itself.

Maybe this is a wrong description.  However, until now all my
questions on the users list w.r.t. Portfiles were answered quickly and
not categorized as unsuitable to the list.

    Werner