Re: macOS 64-bit

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: macOS 64-bit
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 17:14:55 +0200 (CEST)

>> You mean a stand-alone package that can be easily distributed,
>> right?  Since MacPorts does provide a 64bit version with the
>> `lilypond-devel' package.
>
> Yes, thanks for the correction.  The easiest way right now will
> probably be with port mdmg, but I want to see if I can do better.

I think that the resulting bundle size of the `port mdmg' command can
be greatly reduced if you improve the lilypond-devel package
dependencies (i.e., adjusting the packages needed for building and
running).  Unfortunately, I don't have enough time right now to do it
by myself; additionally, I'm not a MacOS user at all :-)

    Werner