Re: macOS 64-bit

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: macOS 64-bit
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 09:58:22 -0500

On 7/8/2019 9:43 AM, Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
Right now, I personally am most worried about getting a usable native 64-bit Mac build.

I am very glad you are working on this. There hadn't been much discussion on Mac builds lately, so I thought a quick review was in order. Sorry for any redundancy experienced.

There are several people in the LilyPond community that work mostly alone on important parts of the project. Their capacity is not unlimited. If a proposed change is going to affect their routines, it's best to get their input and support for it as soon as possible. It's a pity if someone puts lots of effort into something only to hear "Dead end, this is not something we could live with."
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA