Re: problems with \cueDuring and events

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: problems with \cueDuring and events
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:05:09 +0200 (CEST)

>> > `OverrideĀ“ and `RevertĀ“ are not listed in the IR but in
>> > `define-event-classes.scm'.
>>
>> This is something which should be fixed!  I had a look how the
>> documentation gets generated, but it is far too much Scheme code
>> for me, alas.  Can you perhaps provide a fix?
>
> Tbh, I've no clue how the docs are created.  Could you give me some
> pointers where to look?

The top entry point for the creation of the event class documentation
is function `music-doc-node' in file `document-music.scm', called from
`documentation-generate.scm'.  This function calls `music-types-doc',
mapping `music-type-doc' onto a hash table with the event class names.
It seems to me that this hash table lacks `Override' and `Revert'.

>> [...] Are there still some events missing?
>
> I doubt there are events missing.  I even tried [...] To no avail.
>
> So I tend to think it has to do how quotes are processed.  [...]
> Though, I'm at a loss how to get deeper.

David K., can you help?

    Werner