[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #1164 SVG back

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #1164 SVG backend: add system-by-system output
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:55:06 -0000

Étienne, I'm trying to verify your patch. Sorry if this happens after such a long time, but we could not have a release for a long time...

I'll open a new issue as I think the manuals should be updated, for example this page:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.21/Documentation/notation/extracting-fragments-of-music.html

where only PDF and PNG are listed as possible formats besides EPS.

Now my question is: how can I verify your patch?
I first tried the -dclip-systems option with the following snippet:

\version "2.21.0"

{
  c2 d |
  f1 |
  d4 e f g |
  a2 a4. a8 |
}

\layout {
  clip-regions
  = #(list
      (cons
       (make-rhythmic-location 2 1 1)
       (make-rhythmic-location 4 1 8)))
}

but the generated SVG fragment is incorrect, while PDF fragment is correct.
Find attached both output files.

Attachments:

[issues:#1164] SVG backend: add system-by-system output

Labels: Fixed_2_21_0
Created: Thu Jul 01, 2010 09:05 PM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Fri Aug 24, 2018 03:49 PM UTC
Owner: Étienne Beaulé

http://codereview.appspot.com/323440043

Originally created by: [address@hidden]

It would be nice to have system-by-system output for the SVG backend, much like the EPS backend.

This requires the implementation of an "output-classic-framework".

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/